The media landscape is splintering and the jobs market is being reshaped at a rapid pace. Many new content making, publishing and distribution roles are being advertised across the corporate and media sectors to meet the growing appetite for online video.
Here are 10 Jobs you can apply for with a Certificate IV in Screen and Media:
- Production Assistant (TV & Film)
- Editors Assistant (TV & Film)
- Promotions Coordinator
- Content Marketing Assistant
- Video Content Coordinator
- Web Video Journalist – Cadetship
- Digital Content Producer
- Web Video Producer
- Distribution Administrator
- Independent Filmmaker
The Metro Screen part-time study program for September 2013 – April 2014 is now enrolling – get a qualification part time while you work. Book in to the full Certificate IV in Screen and Media program and save $1000.