Have you got what it takes to roll with the crème de la crème of Australia’s film industry?
Adobe and Cockatoo Island are on the hunt for the official video documenter for the inaugural Cockatoo Island Film Festival.
The Festival will bring together more than 1,000 patrons from the film and creative industries from 24-28th October 2012 and the winner will get exclusive behind the scenes access to all the action and stars.
Aspiring film and documentary makers can enter the Adobe and Cockatoo Island Film Festival competition by creating a 60 – 90 second short film around the theme ‘Transport Yourself’.
What: Adobe and Cockatoo Island Film Festival competition
Where: Adobe’s ANZ Facebook page
Who: Open to AdobeANZ fans in Australia and New Zealand
When: Until 11:59pm 12th October 2012
How: Download a trial of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, After Effects CS6 or Adobe CS6 Production Premium, create a 60 – 90 second short film around the theme ‘Transport Yourself” and then upload entry using the : Adobe and Cockatoo Island Film Festival competition application.
· A ‘Glamping’ package to stay on Cockatoo Island in Sydney throughout the festival
· Flights for you and a friend from your nearest capital city
· Interview opportunities with film producers and/or celebrities
· Backstage access to all of the Cockatoo Island Film festival events
· A copy of Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection
A panel of judges from Adobe, The Cockatoo Island Film Festival, and a film industry representative, who will be announced shortly, will select one overall winner and one runner up. Here’s what they will be looking for:
• The Entry that showcases the Participant’s ability to produce engaging content and to interview a subject or subjects.
• The Entry that demonstrates editing creativity, which can be applied to creating Cockatoo Island Film Festival Behind The Scenes content.
During The Festival, Adobe will showcase its commitment to the film and creative industries, providing a dedicated venue that will allow people to take part in master classes with filmmakers and workshops on the company’s latest software.
Adobe is a proud supporter of film festivals around the world, including the Sundance Film Festival in Utah and the Cannes Festival in France.