There is less than one month to enter the BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015. Submit your short films for a chance to win screenings at the Festival (5-8 November), plus many more great prizes and awards that will get your work noticed by industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans.
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
There will also be several networking opportunities to connect with key figures from BAFTA, Channel 4, Association of Camera Operators (Harry Potter, Elizabeth), Framestore (Björk, Gravity, Guardians of the Galaxy) and more.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:
• Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
• All films are in competition
• Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
• Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
• Screenings in various guest programs at other film festivals
• Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
• Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and online channels (186,000 readership worldwide)
Entries close 31 May 2015
To enter visit: http://www.asff.co.uk/submit