Playbig Film has an exciting opportunity for a production assistant/office assistant to join our team.
This is an entry-level role for someone who is passionate about film and looking for a career in production.
You will assist the current Office PA to provide administrative support to the team whilst gaining hands-on experience in television commercial production. This position is an ideal foot-in-the-door with one of the best production companies in the industry.
The role is on an ‘as needed’ basis, and you will be one of a handful of people we can call on to assist during periods of heavy production. Schedules need to be flexible.
You will need to be available to work a full day on Friday 17 April, and available on the days leading up to it for training.
What We Are Looking For:
A motivated team player that has a passion to work in production. You will have an interest in film and the industry, and be a conscientious, proactive worker. Previous production experience will be highly regarded.
• Answer phones, take messages, screen calls
• Open mail, stamp, code, post letters
• Keep office clean and tidy
• Update calendar and job folders on the server on a daily basis
• Keep office supplies and production kit well stocked
• Write out purchase orders and process invoices
• Hold and maintain crew, equipment and studio booking sheets
• Issue and reconcile house floats
• Lay up location, cast and art department documents
• Greet visitors, make tea and coffee, and pick up lunch orders
• Run daily errands
• Familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop would also be beneficial
If you are office savvy, outgoing and have a strong interest in production, apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter outlining your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at http://www.playbigfilm.com to see the team and our work!