Glasshouse Productions needs a talented hairdresser to oversee the hair department of our brand new horror feature film, ‘The Lighthouse’. Filming will be done in Sydney, NSW and will commence in May 2014. This is a great opportunity to get experience in the film industry, especially for a recent graduate.
We need someone who is:
• A hard worker
• Great time management
• and gets along with a variety of people.
We need you to be hands on from day one to the final wrap. We are a micro low budget film, but everything you need will be catered for. No need to fork out for accommodation, food, hairspray, anything, it’ll all be paid for.
• Hairdressing skills (cutting, waving, straightening, colouring, perming, setting, applying extensions, braiding, shaving, etc.)
• Applying, altering, setting and dressing wigs and hairpieces.
• Communication and diplomacy skills;
• Incredibly organized.
• Good presentation skills;
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• Ability to work under pressure
• Complete work to external and departmental deadlines.
• knowledge of the relevant Occupational Health and Safety legislation and procedures.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Payment details: expenses paid
Please send the following with your application:
• Cover Letter
Applications to this casting call require:
• A phone number
Send all applications to: email@example.com