Heiress Films, an independent factual production company based in Sydney, is seeking a superstar digital producer and strategist for an exciting new project.
It’s an incredible opportunity to be instrumental in the development and creation of the online platforms for a major three-part documentary series about masculinity and men’s mental health.
This will include:
• Conceptualizing the overall digital strategy (website and social media campaign) for the TV project and its associated campaign.
• Working with website developers to oversee the development and production of the website for the TV series.
• Working closely with the TV producers to generate ideas for digital content during the pre-production and production of the series.
• Creating and managing content for all digital platforms. Excellent research and written skills are essential. Shooting and video editing skills are a major bonus.
• Managing the social media campaign in the lead up to, during and post broadcast, in order to promote the series and engage audiences in a wider social campaign.
• Identifying opportunities for viral and user generated content in order to maximize social media engagement.
Looking for a highly creative individual who lives and breathes online media, understands how to engage a mass audience and can work with sensitive content. TV/film experience desirable but not essential.
Position starts mid-August for a five-month contract, with a further five months of work in mid-2016 (those dates TBC).
For further information or to apply please email Danielle Brigham