Be warned – speed networking is fast and loud! Last time we had over 200 registrations and places are strictly limited so remember to book early. You can keep the conversation going afterwards at the Imperial Hotel across the road.
Some Handy Tips for Speed Networking:
- Bring some business cards and a notebook and pen.
- If you have an iPhone, load your contact details (including a headshot) into your phone for easy contact sharing.
- Things move pretty fast so think about who you want to meet and what you want to ask them.
- Update your online profiles – The Loop, IMDB, Vimeo, website.
- Practice your spiel on a friend or colleague. Have fun! Don’t worry, everyone is nervous.