About the Role
Providing high-level administrative support for the company directors. The business is a SME that has produced a number of successful long-running television series. While head office is located in Melbourne the company executives travel extensively. The position offers an opportunity for a self-starter and motivated EA to join a small team and make the job their own.
• Provide comprehensive support to the Company Directors
• Inner city location
• Opportunity to join a dynamic company in the entertainment industry
• Providing high level support in diary management, meeting coordination, screening of correspondence and other day to day administration
• Co-ordination of business functions
• Travel management, including transfers, accommodation and itineraries for both domestic and international travel
• Gathering data and creating professional reports on Powerpoint and Excel for use externally and/or in team or management meetings
• Monitoring day-to-day business activities of the office, ensure workflows are prioritised and actioned efficiently
• HR administration support including managing and coordinating induction package for new starters if required and managing existing HR files
• Undertake special projects as required
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience as an EA within a private enterprise, corporate environment
• Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ability to balance priorities, meet tight or competing deadlines and work under pressure
• A proven ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously. This is critical given the extended periods of absence from the office of the company directors
• Demonstrate the utmost trust and integrity and be known for your ability to show absolute discretion with highly sensitive information
• Excellent relationship building skills with the confidence and ability to assist people in a professional manner
• Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Excel and Word essential
• Skills in Adobe and graphic interfaces desirable
• Basic IT knowledge to ensure devices (phone/Ipad etc.) are synced within the office environment and amongst key staff
About the Company
Every Cloud Productions Pty Ltd is a Melbourne-based production company which creates distinctive high quality TV dramas. Applications are invited from contemporary, versatile, enthusiastic, flexible and well-organised senior administration professionals with previous experience in a dedicated high level executive support role.
A competitive remuneration package $55,000 – $60,000 + super will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please forward a cover letter and resume in the first instance to email@example.com by 7 September. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview. A Position Description is available if required.