Production Company Assistant – Full-time paid junior / 5 days/wk $40k
We are a small, close-knit team and our ideal candidate wants to make a long-term commitment to the role and grow with the company. This really is a great role with a lot of scope for the right person to learn and grow. It’s largely office based and we are looking for a detail-oriented and reliable versatile all-rounder with a great attitude, commitment and tech savvy.
• It would suit a recent graduate
• Perfect for someone with a broad skill-base who is interested in producing, production, development, film accounting and in gaining experience in film production in all phases.
• The person will be integral to the production company and will work very closely with producing teams across all productions
In summary, responsibilities will include:
• diary management
• assist producers with research
• liaise between producers and productions on our current slate
• assist with book-keeping, payroll and accounts payable for our internal and external film projects
• assist with facilities coordination and maintenance
• assist producer and line producer with film deliveries, festivals, events and press
• support producers during development (may evolve to include script coverage)
• general office duties
• FCP and Photoshop tasks
• assist with production database and asset management
• assist with intern coordination and training
Versatile, detail oriented, a strong administrator, good communicator, warm and friendly, strategic, likes organising and coordinating, passionate about film production, comfortable in small teams, works well autonomously, computer savvy with a reasonable level of technical mindedness (familiarity with film production and editing software a real plus), good grasp of social media, a meticulous nature and head for numbers will be highly considered.
Storm Vision Entertainment is an independent film production company committed to producing quality, commercially focused films, particularly genre films and those with a defined market. We have several films slated for production over the next 24 months and our recent productions Infini and Terminus have been sold worldwide and are both scheduled for international theatrical release in 2015.
Please send CV plus an introduction about yourself in the body of the email to: email@example.com