Volunteer/ Pro Bono Role
Duration and location: a half day of filming at the Redkite office in Redfern, ideally 25-26 June 2015 (flexible)
Redkite provides real support to children and young people with cancer, and their families. Redkite holds numerous fundraising events throughout Australia, and we require the skills of professional videographer who is prepared to generously volunteer their time to film and edit top CEOs in the lead up to the Redkite Corporate Quiz. The resulting film will be screened on the night and will help make the event a success.
The Redkite Corporate Quiz is a unique and prestigious event attended by influential leaders in the business and philanthropic community, attracting over 2000 guests nationally. Hosted by well-known media personality Adam Spencer, this dynamic event is an opportunity to entertain top clients, engage staff, network with peers and compete for the title of the smartest company in your state, all while raising critical funds to support children and young people with cancer.
What is involved:
• Attend a pre-event briefing for Redkite staff to provide an overview
• Filming at Redkite office a question to camera piece providing your own equipment
• Editing footage and providing Redkite final footage at least three weeks prior to event for their usage
Who we are looking for:
• Proven professional videography experience
• Professional editing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest, enthusiasm and desire in supporting the Redkite cause
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in videography
• Previous experience in editing
As a Redkite volunteer, you will be expected to:
• Promote a positive image of Redkite at all times
• Be aware of and follow the relevant policies and procedures
• We will provide you with on the night recognition to acknowledge you for your volunteer support.
Contact: Sandy Barakat
Phone: (02) 9219 4009