- All payments for equipment hire must be finalised upon pick-up.
- All payments for facilities hire must be finalised 48h before use of facilities.
- Minimum rental period is 1day (24h)
- Weekend hires are charged as 1 day from Friday 4pm to Monday 10am
- Weekly hires (7 days) are charged as 4 days
Identification and Insurance
- Clients must present a valid Driver’s licence or Passport with a valid address to hire equipment
- In the absence of a valid ID, clients must provide a bond of $1000 to cover insurance excess
- A surcharge of 10% is added to the total of the equipment hire for insurance purposes (excess $1000)
Cancellation and Late Returns
- Cancellation of equipment hire must be made 24h before pick-up or will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation of facilities (chroma key studio, casting studio, edit suite, classroom) must be made 48h in advance or will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Unfulfilled booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Late returns for more than an hour will incur 50% of a 1 day hire cost
- Weekday one day hire is from 8.30am to 5.30pm (inclusive of bump in and bump out time)
- Weekday hire beyond 5.30pm can be arranged with Metro Screen Hire & Post Production depending on availability of staff and is charged at $95.00 per hour payable upfront.
- Saturday hire is between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- +61 02 9356 1818
- Paddington Town Hall, Cnr Oatley Rd & Oxford St, Sydney
- © Metro Screen 2012