Indigenous Conference Services is proud to host five great conferences in 2015.
A second round of submissions is now open for the following conferences:
• The Indigenous Women’s Conference, which will run simultaneously with the Indigenous Men’s Conference, from 28-30 September at the Hilton Hotel, Darwin.
• The Indigenous Domestic Violence Conference from 7-9th of October at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort.
• The Indigenous Board of Directors Conference from 19-21 October at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort.
• The Indigenous Health Conference from 1-3 December at the Shangrila Hotel in Cairns.
• Papers should not contain offensive language and take into account cultural sensitivities of host Aboriginal country.
• Papers may treat the themes in a manner that contributes to further discussion of conference aims.
• Conference papers must be presented in the finish format not less than 60 days prior to the event.
• Second round of papers closing date will be on 31 March 2015.
• Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format or on the online form.
• Authors of papers presented at the conference will be formally notified of their acceptance.
• Registration fee of $650 will apply to all persons submitting papers payable upon acceptance of papers.
• Papers should explore ways in which the themes show up in the philosophy of the conference.
• All papers must be presented in a positive and informative light.
Closing date for submissions is 31 March 2015