Cato Film & TV Logistics is a rapidly growing business providing production services for the film and TV industries. We are currently seeking an energetic, committed, and passionate Personal Assistant to work alongside our Managing Director and assist in the smooth running of our services to productions. This role is intended to learn on the job, and develop into an Operations Manager role.
We require a candidate with a passion for the film and TV industries, an above average aptitude for logistics and problem solving, the ability to follow instructions, and the personality and intelligence to deal with everyone on set from the Director and Producer to the Runner and everyone in between. Client service skills are essential to this role.
Remuneration package includes a vehicle and mobile phone.
The duties are, but not limited to:
– Scheduling, including; monitoring staff, ensuring accurate time sheets are provided to the Office Manager once approved by manager, and given a final check off for payroll processing
– Spending time on set ensuring operations are running smoothly
– Allocating resources
– Setting up job sheets
– Ordering supplies
– Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff
– Cold calling and business development
– Ad hoc duties that arise
Candidate must be:
– A logical thinker with good problem solving skills
– Can do attitude
– Efficient and energetic
– Highly organised
– Forward thinking
– In possession of polished communication skills – both verbal and written
– Able to prioritise tasks and delegate when necessary
– A proficient multi-tasker
– Well-groomed with good personal presentation
Applications are to be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org