Cnr of Oxford St and Oakley Rd Paddington, NSW
6pm – 7.30pm, Wed 24 September
It’s on again!
Speed Networking is a fast-paced, fun and enterprising event and is always a highlight of the Metro Screen event calendar. You’ll meet fresh new faces including producers, directors, cinematographers, writers, editors, actors, animators and more….. It’s also a great opportunity to catch up with this year’s hot-shots on the rise for your creative team.
Be warned – speed networking is fast and loud! Last time we had over 200 registrations and places are strictly limited so remember to book early. You can keep the conversation going afterwards at the Imperial Hotel across the road.
Some Handy Tips for Speed Networking:
- Bring some business cards and a notebook and pen.
- If you have an iPhone, load your contact details (including a headshot) into your phone for easy contact sharing.
- Things move pretty fast so think about who you want to meet and what you want to ask them.
- Update your online profiles – The Loop, IMDB, Vimeo, website.
- Practice your spiel on a friend or colleague. Have fun! Don’t worry, everyone is nervous.