Lucky Film Festival
Sponsorship Liaison Officer
Part-Time Volunteer (Temporary), Leichhardt, Sydney
• To establish and facilitate links with various corporate and business organisations with the objective of raising funds and sourcing prizes for Lucky Film Festival (LuckyFF)
• To develop and implement a sponsorship strategy to maximise the number of sponsors supporting LuckyFF and generate revenue;
• Maintain regular communication with the Treasurer and the Committee to enable the LuckyFF’s budget to be adjusted up or down depending on the success of the sponsorship strategy;
• To manage the relationship between the LuckyFF and sponsors to ensure that sponsor commitments are achieved and serviced to a high level ensuring retention on a long term basis;
• Formulate areas of the film festival where potential sponsors could become involved;
• Source companies to approach that will likely be interested in becoming involved;
• Develop a package for potential sponsors that will indicate what LuckyFF could potentially provide in return for funding or other support.
• A proven track record in Sponsorship or Fundraising;
• Ability to communicate with diverse groups of people;
• Ability to manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently;
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Experience in a film festival or other arts festival organisational environment.
Time Commitment per week
• 10 hours per week increasing during week prior and of the festival.
To apply email cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org