This is a paid role and we are looking for a Sydney based producer to work with an established and award winning crew, hungry to collaborate and create a new short film for international festivals entries. The successful applicant needs to be part of our key creative team (director & writer) for our application for the Emerging Filmmakers Fund. All the creative elements of this film are at a final development stage (script, treatment, storyboard, design report, shot list, location, etc)
During the last 12 months, we’ve been developing the script and look for this film, and all the industry people who read the script were very encouraging and had great feedback. Our target for this film is to reach the top 10 international film festivals, hence we would like to work with the top of the cream in the industry. You will be responsible for compiling a producer’s statement and a press kit for the international festivals. You will be responsible for developing and implementing budgets, schedules, and marketing strategies. You will supervise the production’s progress and keep everything running smoothly.
– Manage projects from brief to execution
– Keep projects running on time and budget
– Schedule and lead project meetings, both internal and external
– Production Management including coordinating travel and logistics, shoots, talent, etc.
– Participate in brain storming activities
– Organizing casting sessions
– Project workflow and administration
– Development/funding application experience is a plus
Fees: Negotiable and based on experience
Please send your CV or links of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jad Haber, Film Director