We have an incredible opportunity for a student with experience to work on a short film using a Sony FS7. The shoot is tomorrow, Wednesday 23 September at La Perouse, Sydney.
1. Director: Mark Barnaville, Producer: Emma Chu
2. Project Name: The Deep Sun
3. Project Type: short film
4. Position: Cinematographer
5. Paid/Unpaid: Unpaid, however travel expenses covered and full catering on the day as well as a token of appreciation at the end of filming.
6. Gear Provided: Sony FS7
7. Date: Wednesday 23 September 2015
8. Approx hours per day: 6-8 hours at most.
9. Location: La Perouse and Chippendale
10. Synopsis: An intellectual man visits an old friend who has created a machine capable of immersing humans in a digital landscape. When Tom decides to trap Jacob inside his own world, Jacob must escape or risk becoming a test subject.
For more information contact: Emma Chu, mob: 0410 550 588 email: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing any expressions of interest soon!