We are looking for various people to fill support roles on a feature film currently in pre-production. Shoot dates are 28 Oct-20 Dec plus we will need production support (PAs, runners) through September and October.
It is an exciting science-fiction film with a well-known team already on board the production. This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to work alongside some of Australia’s best film professionals.
We’re looking for:
Art Department Interns
Camera Department Interns
1. Production Company – Infini Movie Pty Ltd
2. Name of Production – Infini
3. Type – Feature Film
4. Positions available – Production Assistants, Runners, 3rd AD’s, Unit Manager, Costume Department, Production Interns, Art Department Interns, Camera Department Interns
5. Paid and unpaid positions available. Individual deals will be discussed on application. PAs and Runners may get a small stipend based on experience and duties. Interns will get hands on experience and a credit.
6. All gear necessary for the individual jobs will be provided on set.
NB PAs should supply their own laptop
7. Shoot Start date – 28 October (production dept as early as 2/9/13)
8. Shoot End date – 20 December
9. Hours per day dependent on role. Approx 10hr/day plus lunch. Can be flexible during preproduction
10. Locations TBC (Sydney-based)
11. Details: Science-fiction film
12. Please email your CV along with career goals and a short letter introducing yourself and explaining why you want to be a part of our film to the Production Manager, Jacqui Fifer firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Apply even if you are not available the entire period.
13. Please apply by Friday the 20th of September
Thank you very much.