Leichhardt Council’s Footprints Film Festival is calling out for Sydney’s best environmental or sustainability-themed short films. Enter now for your chance to be discovered as an upcoming filmmaker and win up to $5000 worth of prizes!
Who can enter?
Anyone of any age or background can enter. However, if you are under 13 years old, you will need a parent or guardian to assist you.
Please see the Terms and Conditions for details.
Theme ideas include:
• Land: urbanisation, use of public space.
• Water: water usage in homes, waterways or stormwater.
• Transport: sustainable transport options such as cycling.
• Climate change: CO2 emissions, vehicle fuel consumption, electricity and energy usage.
• Biodiversity: native species of plants and animals in local areas, land dedicated to bush care.
• Waste and consumption: waste going to or diverted from landfill, waste produced by the average person or home, recycling, sustainable food.
For more information and to submit your film online visit: The Footprint Film Festival website.
Copy your film onto a DVD or USB and post it to Leichhardt Council, PO Box 45, Leichhardt NSW 2040
*Please ensure you label your DVD or USB with your name, telephone, email address and title of your film.
Entry deadline: Friday 31 July 2015, 5pm.
Footprints Film Festival will notify you once they receive your submission. Finalists will be notified before the festival so they can invite friends and family to attend and potentially watch them win!
The Footprints Film Festival will take place on Sunday 23 August 2015, 11am–3pm at Whites Creek Valley Park, Annandale.
For more information, please contact the Sustainability Engagement Officer:
Phone: 02 9367 9381