Hire and Post Production Manager – Metro Screen
Full-time [Paddington, Sydney]
$60,000 pa plus superannuation
Metro Screen is looking for the right person to lead our Hire and Post Production department.
The Hire and Post Production Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that deliver strong financial returns for Metro Screen’s equipment and production services. This department works with a broad range of hire clients, including emerging filmmakers, broadcast and corporate sectors. Management skills and a strong customer service ethos are vital to this role.
The Hire and Post Production department includes the following facilities:
- Equipment Hire: camera, lighting and sound equipment
- Commercial Studio with sound stage, cyclorama, and lighting grid
- Post-production suite and Sound Booth
- Professional Crew Hire services
- HD Multi Camera Recording and Live Streaming services
- DVD duplication, DCP production and digital media services
Metro Screen is a place where screen creativity, learning and diversity are embraced, encouraged and supported. We want to hear from you if you’d like to work at Metro Screen and believe you have the essential skills outlined below.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Effective communication, customer service and organisation skills
- Ability to manage budgets and financial matters
- Familiarity with digital media production, relevant software and post-production pathways
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry experience
- Preferred start date: 1 June 2015
Applicants must provide:
- A statement addressing the essential criteria above [2 pages max]
- A CV including professional and educational background [2 pages max]
Closing date: 9am, 27 April 2015
For enquiries about the position contact Kim Muddle on 02 9356 1824.
Please email applications to: email@example.com
APPLICATIONS MUST ADDRESS THE SELECTION CRITERIA