Big changes are afoot for Kino #75. Here are several things you need to know:
1. Kino #75 will be at the prestigious Justice and Police Museum in Circular Quay.
2. It will take place on Sunday 17th November at 6:30pm.
3. We will have special guest filmmakers from the Kino cells in Paris & Melbourne.
4. All the films screened will have been produced in the 32 hours prior to the screening for Kino Kabaret
5. It is still $15 for short films, Q&As, Manoosh Pizza and 2 drinks.
6. You can buy tickets here: http://kino75.eventbrite.com.au
7. Raffle tickets will be on sale at Kino #75 for your chance to win a Sony Action Cam, copies of Final Draft and tickets to Dendy Cinemas.
Kino Kabaret screenings are the most energetic nights of the Kino calendar. Between that and breaking into the Justice and Police Museum, this is a night you don’t want to miss.
It’s not too late to sign up for Kino Kabaret, the city’s collaborative 32-hour filmmaking challenge. Check out the details here: http://www.kinosydney.com/kino-kabaret-2013/