Essential Media and Entertainment, the producers of upcoming TV series ‘MY24’, are currently seeking open, honest young Australians aged 13-21 who want to be a part of an exciting television event that celebrates the extraordinary achievements of ordinary young Australians.
MY24 is a brand new factual series for ABC3 all about young people who have experienced one day that changed their lives forever. It could have happened in a minute or it could have taken 24 hours; whatever it was, it was an individual turning point that meant life was never the same again – that day changed the way you look at the world, the future and yourself.
We’re looking for young people aged 13 to 21 who have an incredible story about the day that changed everything for them. It may have been:
– Surprising, funny or weird; or
– Challenging, scary or dramatic; or
– A small thing that has grown to be a central part of life now; or
– Outright momentous and the best thing that ever happened to you!
Whatever it was, you know it catapulted life in a whole different direction.
As a selected participant, you will get to share your story in your own words as part of this series, for our teen and pre-teen audience.
If you vividly recall your ‘MY24’ and want to share with others how it’s changed your perspective and your life, we want to hear from you!
Send us an email or a short video of yourself telling us your story. Make sure you tell us:
– What was your life like before your MY24?
– What was your MY24 exactly?
– What impact did your MY24 have on you?
– What is your life like now after your MY24?
Email Wendy at: email@example.com