We are looking for a passionate engager who will present our online video series (see summary below). This person should be passionate about positive change in the world, interested in changing consumption patterns, and excited about the people, businesses and ideas that are shaping how we live. This role isn’t just a turn up and film scenario. We are looking for someone to help shape this series, including but not limited to the first three pilot episodes.
The show is a hosted soft news format focusing on ‘good’ people and business, and how they shape the world. Uncovering products and services that offer fresh ways to consume and share. These episodes will be around 3-5 minutes each. The episodes will form part of the pilot pitch, with major distributor discussions under way. Creating a rich direct dialogue with our audience is the primary objective.
• Passionate about your world and how we consume it
• Demonstrate active engagement in a ‘cause’ based community
• Has on screen experience with a confident approach in talking direct to camera
• Out of the box thinker who is excited by big ideas and can communicate them with zeal
• Sydney based, or travels regularly to Sydney
Other Candidate Qualities
• Journalistic background
• Lifestyle video experience
• A strong social media presence across twitter, Facebook
Please provide a CV in the first instance. If you have presenting or related links please send them through. Only those that meet the essential criteria will be considered. The chosen engager will be required for the first 3 pilot episodes. Future work will be based off the pilot.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org