We are looking for a talented producer to work with an established and award winning crew, hungry to collaborate and create a new short film for international festivals entries.
The successful applicant needs to be part of our key creative team (director & writer) for our application for the Emerging Filmmakers Fund.
All the creative elements of this film are at a final development stage, script, treatment, storyboard, design report, shot list, location, etc…
You will be responsible for compiling a producer’s statement, press kit, developing and maintaining the film’s online presence (through Official Site, Facebook, Twitter, public profiles’ and eNewsletter updates) and a network of contacts (current and potential investors, sponsors, collaborators, consultants and crew members). You will be responsible for developing and implementing budgets, schedules, fundraising initiatives and marketing strategies. You will supervise the production’s progress and keep everything running smoothly.
– Produced at least one short film with festival exposure
– Manage projects from brief to execution
– Keep projects running on time and on budget
– Schedule and lead project meetings, both internal and external
– Production Management including coordinating travel and logistics, shoots, talent, etc.
– Participate in brain storming activities
– Organizing casting sessions
– Project workflow and administration
– Development/funding application experience is a plus
– Demonstrate a firm understanding of all phases of video production and final outputting for broadcast being would be a bonus
Depending on the acceptance of our application the shoot will happen in July or earlier.
Deadline for all applications: 14th April 2013
Please send your CV/portfolio to: email@example.com