Our start-up production company is seeking an part-time production assistant intern for current development work on our feature documentary (for the next 3 months).
– At least 6 months of experience in similar position
– Proeficient in recent versions of Excel + Word
– Have your own laptop
– Have a Class C driver’s license
* Industry background would be ideal.
– Proactive and take initiative when appropriate
– Quick, alert and switched on
– Highly presentable and well-spoken
– At ease on the phone and can liaise with industry contacts in a professional manner
– A little bit of an entrepreneur yourself who see great value in learning from others
> Flexible hours
> Work from home half the time
> Gain invaluable experience working in a start-up environment
> This is an unpaid internship, however, some expenses are paid for such as mobile phone, transport and certain client lunches.
If you think you have what it takes, please email your profile and CV to email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.