Are you a motivated and organised individual who is passionate about the arts, community and digital media? We are seeking a Venue and Reception Coordinator to promote and coordinate our venue and equipment hire and to be the first point of contact for the organisation. Excellent customer service and communication skills are vital to this role.
Venue and Reception Coordinator
• Work in one of Australia’s most dynamic arts and cultural organisations
• Based in the heart of Parramatta’s arts and cultural precinct
• Full time, 2 year contract
• Salary $48K per annum plus superannuation and FBT salary packaging
• January 2014 start date.
• Relevant experience in venue management or similar
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to be flexible and proactive while assisting on diverse projects
• Capacity to work flexible hours, including evening and weekend work when required
• Skills and interest in IT and digital media
• Demonstrated cultural respect and understanding of issues facing culturally diverse communities
• Previous experience working in the arts and community sector
• Marketing experience
• First Aid Certificate
How to Apply
Applications must include:
• Cover letter
• Selection criteria
• Details of two referees (these will not be contacted without your prior approval).
Only applications that address the selection criteria outlined above will be considered.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 4th November 2013
To submit your application email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Police Check and Working with Children Check will be required as a condition of employment.
We encourage people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.